Friday, October 10, 2008

Auto Pilot On

Remember the scene in the movie Click ( Adam Sandler) where he press auto pilot and his life went glidding through time. I can relate to that. 10 years is almost passing by and I am still where I was 10 years ago. I admit I am not a go getter person and I am afraid of a drastic change of my comfort zone. So I press auto pilot now and then.

Gosh! I feel like a failure. Sometimes I think about it and cried and still after that I still dont move. Maybe I am a late bloomer....hmmmm. Maybe I am just chicken...hmmmmmm. I comfort myself by saying something will come up for the better but when only God knows.

My auto pilot habits has made me a forgetful person and a forgotten person. I am only remembered by my pass life 10 years before. I am a shadow.

Although not everything is a lost. I got to meet the most amazing man. Amazing because his not only smart in his own little time but good looking too. I got the best of both world-the brain and the looks.

There is a bright side to every story, even the gloomies or the saddess story has a glowing amber. My bright side is first to admit my flaws. Now the healing begins....so let the show begin and the auto pilot control be no more...

No comments: