Sunday, February 1, 2009

Elevator life

Life's like that...one day your going up and the next your going down. Either reality bites u back on your behind or your caught in the drenching rain and now I am laying in bed listing:-buy a sturdifer umbrella next time...

Just when things starts looking like nothings can rain on my parade, things starts to appear reminding you of the reality of life....it's like when your watching a black and white romantic film and suddenly black spots starts appearing here and there the next thing you know...the film is on fire......splash with water and your left with the clean up to do.

I've gone through this road so many times and I resolve them in the same way as before....I go balisticly emotional...don't worry you don't get to see that part :-)

I am already down with flu, now I feel like I am being stab on the back....it's like being trampled down a busy road by other pedestrian TWICE...times like this I feel like just running off........

Then again I console myself that Life is suppose to be like that.....check my pulse ....I am fine :-)

No comments: