Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Organized

It's time for a change I am gonna pull myself together and get organized again...I think my 'honey moon' year has long been expired and I am taking the highway...tik tak tik tak(signalling to the right)

I hate it when someone ask me...'so what do you do?....eeerrr I am in my family business..tell U the truth I am bored of saying that. I am thinking to look at the other directions. Got no money in my pocket but that won't stop me just have to tie up my tummy and voila I may even kill 2 birds with one stone.....

With the 2009 organizer my mom gave me last week I am in free gear. Thanks mom, I love it. Finally got 1 month's list of things to do on.....

Next I need to rearrange my room, I need a new closet or cupboard or shelves or something ...maybe a table...study table...I'll go look for one behind my house later on...got to improvise....

Follow on I am going to sort out my wardrobe again...I can't still find anything to wear....I'll always end up with jeans and T-shirt again......need to go window shopping for styles then I'll hit the rombengan next week ....got spare change honey........heheheh....

No comments: