Thursday, January 15, 2009

Glad 2 Be Blogging Again

It's been awhile since I my last blog and being so, one may think I would have lots to write...well yes...if only I could remember them all...hehehe...relax we got all year....

First of all,

Happy New Year

....it's been a great start so far cause I finally got my
DRIVING LICENCE..........hurray...............took me actually 2 months to finish the whole course and I am finally back on track...it's about time.

Finally achieving my long time goal got me thinking on my new New Year's resolution....which is to complete a goal in every month so that when I look back on my year later, I can feel fulfilled....Well at least 6 over 12 goals done will be a good achievement for me....

..........And my other resolution is to ZIP IT-cut the gossip-although I don't have much things to talk about and when I do it's always and mostly telling to my husband, sister, cousins,friends...ok ok I tell it to everybody and I don't even realise it...dam my gums showing smile...Chinese say people with gums showing when they smile can't really keep mums...so they say...

GOOD BYE & SO LONG 2008
although it has been a rather slow year for me, with God's guiding hands I manage to go through it safe and sound.AMEN.

I am glad to be stepping into 2009, maybe it was the intoxicated Vodka lime my cousin Sheila made for the new year's toast or the fighting of the microphone during our karaoke crazed or the once in a year clubbing hoping with my cousins and young aunt-yes some of us were like a monkey fanatically crawling out the cage kind of behaviour....haiyaiyai......who knows...it all happens so fast....I feel this year is going to be an awakening of ME......

So here's a toast to the New Year, may it brings us more laughter, more energy, more cravings for better and healthy success, good health of course cause were growing not younger and most of all may we find God in the sight of loneliness, failure and joy......
YYYYYYY CHEERS YYYYYYY


2 comments:

Fridaycat said...

Congrats on getting your driver's license! And a happy new year to you too...Here's to more blessings in 2009 :)

AmyMaybe said...

Thanks....same to you