Monday, December 1, 2008

Love and hate

I am currently reading a motivational book, cause I need a boost in my life. One of the things the book told me to do is to categories what I love and hate to have or do to put my life goals in prospective. Here goes........
LOVE
1. I'd love to feel free from needing to worry on money for bills.
I'd love to be financially free. (who doesn't)
2. Love to have more time with people who have no time.
3. Go on spontaneous holidays.
4. Love to have a home that I personally design myself.
5. Love to have a bossiness of my own interest-which I have not figure out what yet.
6. Love to be able to help others in need.
HATE
1. Doing things I don't want to do.
2. Hate bills.
3. Hate confrontations.
4. Hate direct selling.
So the message here is to change the way I run my life now and eliminate the things I hate
and to make more on the things I'd love to do.

1 comment:

Fridaycat said...

I'd love to just disappear *poof*
I'd love to spend a day with Jesus - face to face and just ask him what's the point of humanity?
And then I'd love to sleep and never wake up.