Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bright Up Your Day

Unexpected bouquet of flowers always brightens anyone's day. The delicate arrangement on the bud of flower, the velvety feeling of the petals, the sprinkle drops of water that gloss and sparkle in the sun, the rainbow colour of nature always carve a smile on anyone's face. The problem is we don't get them as often as we love too.


Others may not understand us as well as we understand our self so why wait to receive, go purchase them yourself. I did just that. Well anyway I just could not resist buying a few as I walk pass the corridor of the mini market last Sunday.

The refreshing green chrysanthemum and sexy pop out pink of roses, caught my eyes. Together they make great combination and great contrast to any room.

I could not find for the perfect vase so I settled to place them in an old coffee bottle instead.

The flowers made not only me but others brighten up as the walk pass it. No matter what your feeling happy or sad...go get some flowers to brighten your day. Don't need to be good in arranging these days the internet can teach anyone anything. Don't need a pocket full of cash to buy some too. All you need is you to brighten your day...

No comments: