Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saint Theresa's Prayer

May today
there be peace within.
May you trust God
that you are exactly
where you are meant to be.
May you not forget
the infinite possibilities
that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts
that you have received,
and pass on the love that
has been given to you.
May you be content knowing
you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing,
Dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

3 comments:

Fridaycat said...

Amy, this is one of my favourite prayers. When I went to the retreat earlier this year, they asked us to randomly pick a prayer bookmark and we were told that whatever prayer it was, it was meant for you. I reached into the box and this landed in my hands. It still gives me strength. When I saw it on your blog, macam God trying to talk to me again :)

AmyMaybe said...

So amazing how God talks to us especially in our time of need...I had the feeling someone might need a light buld moment...like I said things happen for a reason and in His time...have hope

AmyMaybe said...

I am having a goose bump moment